Quantcast

3 abr 2011

Why Miss Black book?

Good morning everyone!!! It's a new week, today is the day to start all the stuff we haven't done, such as....forgiving, loving, being creative and why not ?? some retail therapy could be a good option as well. Today's post is all about Miss Black Book, it all happened after Spain...I decided to start writing about all my achievements and experiences in life, so here they are. Some of you does not know why I chose Miss Black Book as the name for this blog, well this is the reason...


I had to carry "the book" to every single casting for a very long time, since I started modeling 11 years ago! So it's kind of a fact that this book describes me! its content's my whole modeling career... At the beginning I used to hate this book because it is so heavy but some other times, it saved my ass, literally I used to sit on it when there where no chairs, I remember once, while I was walking home it started raining!! so I had this issue that when it rains in mexico city, with all the smog and pollution...my hair would die with all this acid rain! so it also was my umbrella LOL. One of the most important things here, is that this book has been touched for a huge amount of successful and important people in the fashion industry, so it means a lot to me! I would love to show you what's inside....but just be patient ;) 



Traducción...
Buenos días a todos! Es una nueva semana, hoy es el mejor día para empezar todo lo que no hemos hecho.... perdonar, amar, ser creativo y por qué no? una buena terapia de compras podría ser buena opción. El post de hoy es sobre Miss Black Book...llegando de España fue que decidí empezar a escribir acerca de mis logros y experiencias en la vida. Algunos de ustedes no saben la razón del nombre de este blog... Bueno pues todo es por "el book" que cargo a cada casting, desde que empecé a modelar hace 11 años! Es por eso que este libro me describe de P a PA! Tiene toda mi carrera de modelaje... Al principio lo odiaba porque pesa mucho, pero otras veces, me salvó literal me sentaba en él cuando no había sillas una vez, mientras caminaba empezó a llover! con todo el smog y la contaminación ...pensé guácala mi pelo con toda esta lluvia ácida! y también fue mi paraguas. Una de las cosas más importantes, es que este libro ha sido examinado por una gran cantidad de gente famosa, exitosa e importante en la industria de la moda, lo que significa mucho para mí! por eso es que le puse Miss Black Book y me gustaría enseñarles todo lo que hay dentro.... pero sean pacientes ;).


Los quiere, 

Mariana